In this episode the gang discusses their Oshkosh plans and Brad discusses how he is preparing to fly in. Chris talks the Haboob in Phoenix and his cross country flight the next day. Also, Chris shares his checkride preparations. John discusses his lack of flying and some unfortunate incidents with training planes at his airfield.
The haboob metar:
@cholubazChris Holub #SANDSTORM
KDVT 060341Z 18021G34KT 1/4SM HZ BKN004 BKN100 30/18 A2986 RMK AO2 PK WND 17034/0334 WSHFT 0327 LTG DSNT S AND SW PRESRR
- Prop Strike: http://picasaweb.google.com/jay12701/PropStrike
- P-51 Midair: http://airpigz.com/blog/2011/7/11/amazing-video-of-the-skyraider-and-p-51-collision-at-duxford.html
Pilotday11 Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/jay12701/NASMPilotday11Tweetup
- MyTransponder Oshkosh Meetup: Thursday July 28, 18:00.
- Airpigz Bacon Parties
- Airplanista #OSHBASH:Oshbash Updates http://av8rdan-tweetup.eventbrite.com/,
- Chris Cromwell for our brand new logo. http://vimeo.com/ccromwell
- John and Rose Dorcey: #OSH11 pictures of painting the dots. http://lockerz.com/s/117892842
- Live ATC Oshkosh Tower Feed with mobile apps now available for Android and iOS.