In this episode we hear Brad tell us more stories of his flying adventures, Chris gets checked out in a 172 and gives rides to co-workers, and John and Mark talk about flying clubs.
- Cloud Ahoy: http://www.cloudahoy.com/
- July 15, 2012: Mark and other tweeps will be having a tweetup in Half Moon Bay. Tweet @StdntPilotMark for more information.
- July 23-29, 2012: EAA Airventure in Oshkosh, WI.
- FAA Wings Program
- Sporty’s Flight Review App
- David @dmvanderhoof, Sam @wiredforflight, and Jordan @flightsoft for the great time for the Space Shuttle Discovery arrival at the Udvar-Hazy Center
- Adam Rosenberg: Landed at his 500th different airport: http://www.the-adam.com/adam/index.html